Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Harrogate

Re:Harrogate 13 years 3 months ago #2435

• carld40
Hi Brigade if you want to give me your email addy, I could email you over each track as a temp measure for now
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Harrogate 13 years 3 months ago #2444

• cheri
carld40 wrote:
Hi Cheri thanks for the welcome.
(Ps last time I checked I was a man) ;)

Hi, Carld40! :) The others are right, I was speaking to Ali (otherwise known as Ana and AlizarinStag). She is coming to England this July to see THREE of Steve's concerts, the lucky girl. :) But hello to you, too, and welcome to the forum. I just wish I could be there with you all, at the pub and the concert. Would be really nice to meet you all. Maybe next year. :)

Cheri

Re:Harrogate 13 years 2 months ago #2473

• cheri
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Dear Brigade Rider,
Steve is very keen to make The Quality Of Mercy available again. We intend to press several hundred copies, and make them available within a a month from this date - all things being equal.
RACHEL

Rachel, is there any word about pressing more copies of "Pure and Acoustic"? I can't find it ANYWHERE. I think I read something on this board awhile back, written by you, saying that it was being considered. Is there any chance of bringing it back again? I sure would love to get my hands on it. :)

Cheri

Re:Harrogate 13 years 2 months ago #2483

• Brigade Rider
Hi, carld40,
Thats really generous of you, if you want to go that trouble, it would be great. I love those tracks!
my e-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks for this in advance.
Alan.

Re:Harrogate 13 years 2 months ago #2486

• carld40
Hi Alan I have sent over all the tracks for QOM but they have all bounced back saying theres a problem with your email address.

Re:Harrogate 13 years 2 months ago #2489

• Brigade Rider
carld40 wrote:
Hi Alan I have sent over all the tracks for QOM but they have all bounced back saying theres a problem with your email address.

Hi, carld40,
Thanks for trying though, i have checked the address and it seems correct. Just my luck! Disappointed!
Alan