Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Steve loves yorkshire!! new date in december ??

Re:Steve loves yorkshire!! new date in december ?? 13 years 1 month ago #2693

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
JUST CHECKED THE DUCHESS WEBSITE....

Steve Harley (Cockney Rebel)
8 Dec 2011
Doors open: 7:30pm
Min age: 14+
Tickets: £22.50 + booking fee Buy tickets securely online or call 08444 77 1000
Steve Harley (Cockney Rebel)
Web links
www.steveharley.com_
www.youtube.com
last.fm
Make Me Smile
Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) (last.fm)
Make Me Smile (last.fm)
Here Comes The Sun (last.fm)

Much-loved British rocker Steve Harley has been touring consistently for over 30 years, and shows no sign of slowing down. A prolific songwriter and renowned lyricist, Steve's setlist is packed with all his big songs; ‘Judy Teen', ‘Mr. Soft', ‘Here Comes The Sun', ‘Mr. Raffles (Man, It Was Mean)', ‘Sebastian', and of course the smash hit, ‘Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)' which still guarantees a feel-good highlight at every show. With his first new studio album in 5 years released in spring 2010, Steve's captivating performances now encompass some brilliant new songs that are sure to be future classics.
Please note you must be 14 or over to gain admittance - read our ID policy.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Steve loves yorkshire!! new date in december ?? 13 years 1 month ago #2695

• kaoswaters
Is this one, standing only ?

Re:Steve loves yorkshire!! new date in december ?? 13 years 1 month ago #2697

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
another new date folks...
the fleece in bristol tuesday december 6th.
is this a winter tour forming here,culminating in another new year party at holmfirth.....hope so.
dont shoot the messenger. dunno if these are full band or acoustic shows but thinking about steves comments re the orchestra and choir gig in london in 'december'...could be full band warm up shows in preparation for the biggie... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Steve loves yorkshire!! new date in december ?? 13 years 1 month ago #2698

• jackpot1
When Steve mentioned the orchestra and choir show, he meant December next year didn't he? 2012. so there would be no band shows next year. But maybe a decent December this year tour is taking shape, although those venues definitely suggst acoustic - suits me fine! Either way, really...

Re:Steve loves yorkshire!! new date in december ?? 13 years 1 month ago #2699

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
jackpot1 wrote:
When Steve mentioned the orchestra and choir show, he meant December next year didn't he? 2012. so there would be no band shows next year. But maybe a decent December this year tour is taking shape, although those venues definitely suggst acoustic - suits me fine! Either way, really...

*does the dance of hoping it's next Dec* I already have a bud that says he'll go with me if it's not this Dec.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Steve loves yorkshire!! new date in december ?? 13 years 1 month ago #2700

• Ray Smith
try looking at "live dates"