& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Music Of The Night

Re:Music Of The Night 13 years 1 month ago #2771

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Do you think it is wise to be promoting illegal file sharing of Steve's copyright work on this site ? Just a thought...

would have thought if it was anyones copyright it would be Andrew Lloyd Webbers and I dont think the Dark Lord would chase a handful of Harley fans for a few more coppers in his trough. B)

The Dark Lord. *evil chuckle* SHHH he knows we're talking about him. RUG = True Evil.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Music Of The Night 13 years 1 month ago #2773

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I never did like the Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera much. I preferred the 1925 silent version of the story.
I could embed the whole movie here......but I won't :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Music Of The Night 13 years 1 month ago #2774

• Michael Carraway
Stella, please excuse my apparent ignorance, but is the only way to hear SH's version to pay, and to join a download site?

Re:Music Of The Night 13 years 1 month ago #2775

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Michael. I just googled Steve Harley Music of the Night. All I found was the link I gave you. Like I said, I don't trust these download sites. Apart from not being legitimate sometimes, I'm afraid they're full of viruses etc.
Perhaps Rachel has an answer.
I'm sure she'll be along soon.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Music Of The Night 13 years 1 month ago #2777

• cockneyrebel1
B) I appreciate you giving us the link to the download site Stella but I advice everyone not to use it. Stella, you're wise not to trust them I think. The text was in Russian!!! Suspicious, so I didn't procede and didn't part with any B) money.So I still haven't heard Steve sing "Music Of The Night". Can you help, Rachael? B)

Re:Music Of The Night 13 years 1 month ago #2778

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Stella Day wrote:
I never did like the Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera much. I preferred the 1925 silent version of the story.
I could embed the whole movie here......but I won't :)

My girl! Lon's version was just lovely, I just wish they would have stayed with the real ending they filmed instead of the violent one they used. Erik's story was one of redemption. Almost all versions that adapt the book miss this. *pout* But yes, the 1925 version is great.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel