Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Depressed

Re:Depressed 12 years 10 months ago #3077

• cheri
You're going to the show this December 16th? See you there! All of us who are going should meet up at one of the restaurants there before the show so we fans can meet one another. I am flying 8,000 miles to see Steve along with a friend of mine. Can't wait! :D

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Depressed 12 years 10 months ago #3079

• newiejudy
I have my fingers crossed that Steve might decide to come "Down Under" for a visit seeing as he has no concerts scheduled for the UK & Europe next year. How wonderful it would be to finally get to see him!!

Hope all of you enjoy the rest of the gigs this year - just know that I am very jealous & VERY DEPRESSED that you can see him & not me.

Luv Judy
xxx

Re:Depressed 12 years 10 months ago #3124

• raymondphilippe
wow. That's what I call dedication :cheer:

Re:Depressed 12 years 10 months ago #3130

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
raymondphilippe wrote:

I did it too. Just shows how awesome Steve is. AND WORTH IT! :) I'm so excited for Cheri. She's gonna have a ball.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Depressed 12 years 10 months ago #3133

• cheri
AlizarinStag wrote:
raymondphilippe wrote:

I did it too. Just shows how awesome Steve is. AND WORTH IT! :) I'm so excited for Cheri. She's gonna have a ball.
Ana, I just wish you could be there, too. :)

Cheri

Re:Depressed 12 years 10 months ago #3137

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Maybe someday. If selling the house goes off with out a hitch and I do get to go back, maybe I'll be able to treat us both to a trip back to England for more music and fun. I'd love to see everyone again and meet you! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
  • Page: