Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Amerika The Brave

Re: Amerika The Brave 12 years 5 months ago #4911

• essexboybilly
sorry, have rad it through and it's embarassing how wrong it is...looks like was printed off a "listening" machine, geting the sounds only. It;s pants!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Amerika The Brave 12 years 5 months ago #4912

• midge
Essexboybilly, thanks for posting that; it's hilarious. He went into a notion boom, it's true he did. And then he sailed into a lorry night and then he flabbed in the riot attack. Dear me, it's so funny. Reminds me of those old TV adverts for cassette tapes that had a muffled sound, Desmond Dekka 'Me ears are alight'. Classic.

Re:Amerika The Brave 12 years 5 months ago #4913

• jollyroger
agree with you, essexbilly did well, but hey mate don't feel embarrassed...it is hilarious this awful translation. I'm trying to think of some other mis-hearings of titles. Will get back when clearer=-headed. Anyne got any suggestions?? Reg

Re:Amerika The Brave 12 years 5 months ago #4916

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
jollyroger wrote:
agree with you, essexbilly did well, but hey mate don't feel embarrassed...it is hilarious this awful translation. I'm trying to think of some other mis-hearings of titles. Will get back when clearer=-headed. Anyne got any suggestions?? Reg

in chain reaction by diana ross I always used to hear....
'tell eddie waring there is no salvation...' eddie waring being the bbc rugby league commentator at the time.. still dont know what she is really singing!! :laugh:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Amerika The Brave 12 years 5 months ago #4917

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
oh and on first hearing the police sing message in a bottle...
I always heard 'massage in a brothel'.....probably just wishful thinking! ;)'
and how about kate bush in 'wuthering heights'...
"Heathcliff, it's me it's Kathy, I've come home". Apparently, many people hear the words as "Heathcliff, it's me I'm a tree I'm wombat".
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Amerika The Brave 12 years 5 months ago #4921

• newiejudy
I always loved singing along to ... Don't cry for me Arch & Tina!!!!
Judy
  • Page: