Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BROADCAST TIMES FOR 'LIVE' SESSION/'AUSTRALIA

Re:BROADCAST TIMES FOR 'LIVE' SESSION/'AUSTRALIA 12 years 4 months ago #5052

• cockneyr3bel
ditto jimbo,set alarm got, set up,only to lose connection (on a dongal)halfway through,got reconnected just as it has finished.BAH!!!!!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:BROADCAST TIMES FOR 'LIVE' SESSION/'AUSTRALIA 12 years 4 months ago #5053

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Yes girls southern fm e.mailing me when podcast for sessions is up on the site.
Will post when available.was very good by the way!!
Jimbo. ;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:BROADCAST TIMES FOR 'LIVE' SESSION/'AUSTRALIA 12 years 4 months ago #5056

• cockneyr3bel
Thanks jimbo,what I heard was good,I got up to journeys end,which means something different to me than it does to steve.at the time that it was out my 21 year old daughter was going through chemo,and we(myself,hubby and daughter) saw him a couple of times,once at peterborogh and cambridge,front seats both times + she had only had chemo the day before the peterborogh show,we both sat with tears rolling down our faces,if steve saw,im not sure what he must have thought,but for a long time,I couldnt listen to it.thankfully she is now recovered,and is nearly 29,I can listen to it,but it brings back so many memories.xx

Re:BROADCAST TIMES FOR 'LIVE' SESSION/'AUSTRALIA 12 years 4 months ago #5060

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
I cry every time Steve sings it, yet it tells me my Dad will be waiting for me at my journey's end, it gives me strength, thanx Steve. xxx

Re:BROADCAST TIMES FOR 'LIVE' SESSION/'AUSTRALIA 12 years 4 months ago #5061

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
By the way Glynis I highly reccomend that your Dongle should be kept in working order at all times,it is very important,and you never know when you might need it.!!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:BROADCAST TIMES FOR 'LIVE' SESSION/'AUSTRALIA 12 years 4 months ago #5062

• cockneyr3bel
I agree,isnt it always the same,it always lets down,when you least expect it.lolxx