Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Acoustic and Pure

Re:Acoustic and Pure 12 years 4 months ago #5146

• robertotechno
I always really enjoyed this Live cd. Lent mine to one of my brothers and he can't find it now. Charming. I wonder if Steve's people might re-press a few hundred? Surely they'd sell.
Here's hoping.
ROB
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Acoustic and Pure 12 years 4 months ago #5147

• stewart g
I agree,really impressive live recording! Cregan's unique playing adds so much to the music. ;) That was a great sight in Autumn 2002 the two old boys back on stage! Cregan appearing like the Grand old Master that he is and Mr H really stepped up to the mark on those shows.Great days! :lol:

Re:Acoustic and Pure 12 years 4 months ago #5189

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Yes cheri it is on e-bay.co.uk. for TWO POUNDS! 4days left.i am watching it for you and will put a bid in before sale closes, if i win it i can then post it on to you if you want.might be easier that way.is that ok ?
Jimbo. X
Jimbo/Jumbo :kiss: that is awesome of you to do!! I will gladly pay you for the CD and mailing costs. Stewart, if the sale does not go through, or something goes wrong, I would LOVE to have your extra copy. I'm sure that one way or another Judy and I can get a copy of that CD. :D I have been trying for a long time to get my hands on a copy of it.

Cheri
  • Page: