Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: stables tickets dec 4th

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5239

• essexboybilly
Cheri, I guess you realise the Birmingham show is going to be the first two Cockney Rebel albums performed in their entirety. The acoustic sets usually cover songs from just about every one of the Sh and or CR albums, It's just three of them so They are most unlikely to play Death Trip!! You'll likely hear many tracks you didn't get last year with the rock band, but it doesn't pay ever to second-guess Mr H, so who can say??
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5242

• Pandorah
AlizarinStag wrote:
Got mine of course. Now I just have to find cheap things to pre-occupy myself with for the intervening days. :)

Anna, A very Nice man once bought me a drink in a hotel in Scotland, claiming I was a cheap date ! Southern Comfort and lemonade ain't a Cheap date:-) ! But that's another story
Anyway, as your coming back home with me after Birmingham ( if your ok with that still ) you won't have to worry ! Im far from cheap !, and I will take care of you while your over here. ;). We can talk over old times we never spied :)

got my tickets last week the whole of the front row had sold a part from 2 seats
Not that I wanted front row ! When Birmingham went on sale on this site I wanted to have a view from above, so booked up on the balcony. But the acoustic shows are something else ! the stables is a special place for me ! my home stomping ground .

Im doing this on my phone , so I can hardly see ! But any way Ann Don't worry ! Im better then cheap Im Free .

:)

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5245

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Pandorah wrote:
AlizarinStag wrote:
Got mine of course. Now I just have to find cheap things to pre-occupy myself with for the intervening days. :)

Anna, A very Nice man once bought me a drink in a hotel in Scotland, claiming I was a cheap date ! Southern Comfort and lemonade ain't a Cheap date:-) ! But that's another story
Anyway, as your coming back home with me after Birmingham ( if your ok with that still ) you won't have to worry ! Im far from cheap !, and I will take care of you while your over here. ;). We can talk over old times we never spied :)

got my tickets last week the whole of the front row had sold a part from 2 seats
Not that I wanted front row ! When Birmingham went on sale on this site I wanted to have a view from above, so booked up on the balcony. But the acoustic shows are something else ! the stables is a special place for me ! my home stomping ground .

Im doing this on my phone , so I can hardly see ! But any way Ann Don't worry ! Im better then cheap Im Free .

:)

You're just amazing! I'm so excited about meeting you, deary. I had such a lovely time meeting Jimbo, you fans are all so fun and kind. After I have bought my tickets we can hammer out details closer to the date. Thanks for your kind offer!

I keep getting these palpitations of excitement when I realize what we're all going to see. I think I'm just as stoked about the acoustic show as the big one. I'm sure I'll get to hear songs I didn't hear that the other shows. Just amazing! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5250

• Pandorah
Anytime Girl, we'll have magical times. never to be forgotten. when That man steps into light, nothing else matters.Trust Me i'm a Harley Fan

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5267

• cheri
cockneyr3bel wrote:
hi cheri,if you go onto PJH site and go onto ray smith (mr softies) set list,you will see what some of the recent acoustic sets lists have been.lv glynis
Thanks, Glynis! Will do. :)

Cheri

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5268

• cheri
essexboybilly wrote:
Cheri, I guess you realise the Birmingham show is going to be the first two Cockney Rebel albums performed in their entirety. The acoustic sets usually cover songs from just about every one of the Sh and or CR albums, It's just three of them so They are most unlikely to play Death Trip!! You'll likely hear many tracks you didn't get last year with the rock band, but it doesn't pay ever to second-guess Mr H, so who can say??
Hi, Essexboybilly. I'm looking forward to whatever Steve plays. I love Steve Harley and nothing will ever change it. :)

Cheri