Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 32 to go!!!

Re:32 to go!!! 12 years 4 months ago #5294

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
I can't see what all the fuss is about? Honest I can't, let's face it. this gig was always gonna sell out! ALWAYS!! so let's all sit back and relax and allow Steve and his people do their thing, sparing a thought for those who, for whatever reason cannot be there, and just wait and let the occassion wash over us all. [especially Jimbo at the bar, any bar will do]. xxx P.S, Deborah I left my details to contact me at your door, okay? xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:32 to go!!! 12 years 4 months ago #5300

• Mr Raffles
This show was always going to sell out.It's going to sell out without any major advertising campaign.I'd advise saving money by not putting ads in the national press at this late stage.Let's all get 'grounded' here and remember this isn't Wembley Stadium or even the O2 Arena.I'm just delighted that the venue will be full for what will surely be a memorable night.

Re:32 to go!!! 12 years 4 months ago #5301

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
M
r Raffles wrote:
This show was always going to sell out.It's going to sell out without any major advertising campaign.I'd advise saving money by not putting ads in the national press at this late stage.Let's all get 'grounded' here and remember this isn't Wembley Stadium or even the O2 Arena.I'm just delighted that the venue will be full for what will surely be a memorable night.

Mr Raffles. Get some soap and wash your mouth out ;)

Fancy telling us to get "grounded" indeed. What a killjoy!

It might not be Wembley Stadium or the O2 Arena but even The Osmonds :woohoo: had to grovel on some Radio 2 shows to get publicity and fill small venues.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:32 to go!!! 12 years 4 months ago #5302

• Mr Raffles
Comparing Steve Harley with The Osmonds...shame on you Stella. Look at Top of the Pops from 15th August 1974 and ye shall find the answer...!!

Re:32 to go!!! 12 years 4 months ago #5304

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Mr Raffles wrote:
Comparing Steve Harley with The Osmonds...shame on you Stella. Look at Top of the Pops from 15th August 1974 and ye shall find the answer...!!

Take me back to '74!

Do you have a time machine?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:32 to go!!! 12 years 4 months ago #5313

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo

28 now!!
friday morning!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
  • Page: