Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham tickets on Ebay

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 5 days ago #6156

• Jack
Maximus, as you know I was bidding for the tickets but sadly lost out. However I read what you did regarding reimbursing the winner and thought it was a most admirable gesture. I will continue to source two tickets on here and everywhere else possible but thought it would only be decent to complement you on your decision making regarding the tickets.

Cheers
Jack
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 5 days ago #6157

• lindylou
Hello anyone reading this. I am the buyer of the 2 tickets that Jim sold on ebay. I cannot believe the rubbish written about this ! Just for the record, I was prepared to pay a lot more than the tickets went for, as I was unaware of the BSH concert until after they sold out ( no computor, yes you can live without one!) and we both have been fans of Mr Harley for 40 years)I must defend Jim 100% in the way he conducted himself, and he even refunded £50 after the auction.The concert is the day after my other halfs 60th birthday, hence the eagerness to obtain tickets. Jim if you read this, you are a diamond geezer as we say down south, and good luck with the baby when it arrives!
lindylou

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 5 days ago #6163

• maximus
Jack wrote:
Maximus, as you know I was bidding for the tickets but sadly lost out. However I read what you did regarding reimbursing the winner and thought it was a most admirable gesture. I will continue to source two tickets on here and everywhere else possible but thought it would only be decent to complement you on your decision making regarding the tickets.

Cheers
Jack

cheers Jack

I really hope you get you tickets, maybe see you in Glasgow for a pint before the concert.

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 5 days ago #6164

• maximus
lindylou wrote:
Hello anyone reading this. I am the buyer of the 2 tickets that Jim sold on ebay. I cannot believe the rubbish written about this ! Just for the record, I was prepared to pay a lot more than the tickets went for, as I was unaware of the BSH concert until after they sold out ( no computor, yes you can live without one!) and we both have been fans of Mr Harley for 40 years)I must defend Jim 100% in the way he conducted himself, and he even refunded £50 after the auction.The concert is the day after my other halfs 60th birthday, hence the eagerness to obtain tickets. Jim if you read this, you are a diamond geezer as we say down south, and good luck with the baby when it arrives!
lindylou

Much appreciated Lindylou
Enjoy the concert

Jim

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 3 days ago #6181

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Just re-read this whole thread. It's like a story with a happy ending and has such a great 'feel good' factor. It has everything. Drama and confrontation, friendship, shared interest, generous gestures, a good scotch, friends re-united - and a baby! What more could we ask for?

The world is full of kindness, fairness, encouragement and generosity.

I have only been a bystander but will sleep well tonight.

:)

Jean

Re:Birmingham tickets on Ebay 12 years 1 day ago #6185

• Jack
An even happier ending would be Jack (ie me) managing to source two tickets. As always any help appreciated.