Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Psychomodo....An Unforgettable moment

Re:The Psychomodo....An Unforgettable moment 11 years 10 months ago #6746

• stewart g
Love those words "It seems that every song evokes some sort of memory of days long gone",and in relation to Saturday "Seize the moment and enjoy every note" wonderful stuff chaps! :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Psychomodo....An Unforgettable moment 11 years 10 months ago #6759

• Pete B
  • Hope n Psyche...Open Brainy...
Almost the same as you Stewart g...my player was a blue vinyl covered Fergusson (mono) and you could stack em.

Back in the day, when ever I blasted music from my bedroom "Psychomodo" was the only album my parents never screamed up the stairway "TURN IT DOWN".. they liked it..really liked it..which pee'd me off no end at the time.. :laugh:
It was summer or maybe spring !

Re:The Psychomodo....An Unforgettable moment 11 years 10 months ago #6760

• RichW
Rebel thats a brilliant story! Love the Sebastian bit. I decided to call my last born Charlie after Charlie Nicholas the footballer. She was born 21 years ago next month and my mrs still tells her she is named after the perfume,... but I know different :)

Both great albums, for me Psychomodo only just shades HM by a whisker. I did buy Band on the Run back then, its ok but ive only played it once since. Psychomodo is a permanent fixture in my car and is taken out only when it goes in for a service in case the mechanic nicks it!
  • Page: