Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Still electrified by the Brum show

Re:Still electrified by the Brum show 11 years 9 months ago #7069

• Tglyn
No Tocks Liddy LOL...Introduced Stephens music to my grandaughter this eve....fingers crossed, what is it about modern young folks ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Still electrified by the Brum show 11 years 9 months ago #7091

• Jack
I have been thinking about the concert ever since returning to Glasgow and people must think I am losing the plot when a thought from the concert results in me smiling. I will never forget the rush that electrified my body as the first sounds of 'Hideaway' were heard and I thought to myself 'Is this actually happening ?' One could go on and on but my own favourite memory was 'Cavaliers'. I cannot stop thinking about this wonderful evening and such thoughts will remain with me for such a long long time.....thank you Steve.

Re:Still electrified by the Brum show 11 years 9 months ago #7095

• mick_mckenzie
The Cavaliers box set has been getting some hammer when I'm at Chateau Mckenzie. When I'm not at Chateau McKenzie the jukebox inside my head has it on random play, and I'm getting funny looks when I start foot tapping/head nodding/jerking about to a song that only I can hear. I think I'm putting people off using public transport.

Mick

Re:Still electrified by the Brum show 11 years 9 months ago #7104

• joanna
Tglyn............ Introducing the youngsters!!!

JUST WAIT :)
I took one of my lads to see Steve in Portsmouth and again he was keen at The Brook in Southampton....
Some while after at home,I was shocked, stunned and ECSTATIC to hear him out of the blue across the kitchen sing " COME ON barry.... Come on Barry"... :woohoo:
Seed sown subtly in sons subconscious... ha ha
jo
Smile x
  • Page: