Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 'Between The Lines' on Youtube?

Re:'Between The Lines' on Youtube? 11 years 9 months ago #7293

• Mr Raffles
Or go to Roualt's channel.He posted most of this concert some time ago. I've always been a bit puzzled as to the origins of 'Starfighter'. My understanding is this...Between the Lines as was rightly pointed out supported the film Death Race 2000 in the cinemas around 1976. It was brilliant watching it on the big screen. This consisted of Bed in the Corner/Sling It/Sebastian/Best Years of Our Lives/Make Me Smile /Tumbling Down. The 'Starfighter' version in my opinion was slightly better.The same concert but different songs....Mad Moonlight/Panorama/Mr.Raffles/Back to the Farm(brilliant!!)Judy Teen/Mr.Soft. As far as i'm aware this never made the cinema or had any official video release. Was this a version aimed at the American market?? Perhaps one day(as hinted a while back)it will be released officially, maybe with the next big project from Steve namely a similar package to Cavaliers but featuring the Best Years of Our Lives and Timeless Flight LP's followed by a tour where he plays these albums in their entirety. Just an idea!!! A wonderful thought.
Please login/register to post on the forum.