& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tribute to: Mum's Last Gift-Symphony Hall

Re:Tribute to: Mum's Last Gift-Symphony Hall 11 years 8 months ago #7449

• Pandorah
Stella Day wrote:
Andy. Thanks for sharing that beautiful poem with us. Most of us feel the same way about our mothers and it's damn hard when we lose them (lost mine in 2007) but time is a great healer and we learn to move on and we do still see and feel lost loved ones all around us in one way or anotherMichele2013 wrote:
Hi Andy - you dont know me at all as I have only just joined the site. I lost my Mum four years ago - the pain doesnt go away but you find help in little things that make you know they are still there for you - my Mum is there for me through a robin in our garden - I'm not nuts honestly! He is always there when I'm sad. Its Mum's way of telling me she is fine and I must be too. God bless xxx
Michele....my mum is a blackbird....a male one...which is weird :S but she is there in the garden every morning......checking up on me.

Mines a butterfly ! Never fails to turn up ! in times of trouble ! or when when I'm feeling lost and all alone :-) I know she's always near . She taught me from birth never fear the loss death brings, weep not at a grave., we are only here for a short while . And that our bodies are only a vessel to carry us through life. Live and learn from this school of life ! Love never dies , our bodies break down , wear out or just fail to support our souls :-) we sleep we recover we will be resurrected ! Then and only then we really need to worry ! Who will be waiting for us all :-)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Tribute to: Mum's Last Gift-Symphony Hall 11 years 8 months ago #7451

• cheri
Andy, what a beautiful poem. Now you just have to get with Nebojsa1975 to put it to music and maybe Steve will sing it! :) I lost my Mom in 2011. It's heartbreaking and I don't have a butterfly or a robin or anything else to remind me that she's okay. The pain DOES get better with time, but don't expect it to go away. You have a lot of support from the wonderful people on this forum. God Bless You. :)

Cheri

Re:Tribute to: Mum's Last Gift-Symphony Hall 11 years 7 months ago #7488

• Andy Wood
Thanks Cheri
Steve singing it, now that would be cool!Thanks for you kind words.x

Re:Tribute to: Mum's Last Gift-Symphony Hall 11 years 7 months ago #7489

• Andy Wood
Thank you Stewart

Re:Tribute to: Mum's Last Gift-Symphony Hall 11 years 7 months ago #7490

• Andy Wood
Thank you so much & you're not nuts!

Re:Tribute to: Mum's Last Gift-Symphony Hall 11 years 7 months ago #7491

• Andy Wood
Thank you Judy x
  • Page: