Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Andy McCluskey Tracks of my years

Re:Andy McCluskey Tracks of my years 11 years 5 months ago #7789

• joanna
To Noelternative

AAAAhhh ha ha

Id didnt even see it .........think its MY typo :( .. just saying "Thanks for the link".
If I ever get chance to get to see it.

"Face to Face cd".....uuum not sure so far :(
Do you know which tour that was taken from... it may say on the disc ... I have not looked.
cheers jo
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Andy McCluskey Tracks of my years 11 years 5 months ago #7800

• Pandorah
Noelternative wrote:
Hi all...!!!
I just listened back to Alex Lester's show 4/4/2013 on the iplayer. Great ! He did say it was from his second album though oops! here's the link www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rj3r5 listen from 1.48 hrs on the player.

Cheers N

thanks for that :-) took me forever to find it on this iPhone ! and then I fell asleep ! woke up with me earphones till in me ears !

Re:Andy McCluskey Tracks of my years 11 years 5 months ago #7803

• Noelternative
Here is the Andy McCluskey link. He has a great story about meeting Steve for the first time! Listen from 2.10 hrs on the player www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rqg8v

Cheers N :laugh:

Re:Andy McCluskey Tracks of my years 11 years 5 months ago #7804

• stewart g
Many thanks Noelternative for the link! Great to hear Judy Teen and Andy's story.Wonder has he still got that scrapbook? ;) I've never quite forgiven Andy for being less than complimentary on Roundtable in 1985 on Radio 1 whilst talking about the new single Irresistible!! Where were Mr H's fans when he needed em? :P
All jesting aside though..been loads of em over the years who have been fans of SH & CR...Duran Duran,Omd,TV Smith,Marc Almond,Fish,Peter Hook,etc,etc.
  • Page: