Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1st of november rock band gigs announced ?

Re:1st of november rock band gigs announced ? 11 years 5 months ago #7861

• therebel
tickets for bilston just booked on the phone not even got the tickets printed yet lol hope me and roxy will see a few regulars there as we have never done this venue before people have been saying you have to see mr Harley at either bilston or holmfith well that's the both of them booked now so I can see and hear how good it is at these venues . mind you if steve was playing in a dark back street full of rubbish id still be there to see him where he plays makes not a lot of difference as long as I can watch him . looking forward to both nights mr h
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:1st of november rock band gigs announced ? 11 years 5 months ago #7867

• Michael Carraway
The Stables for us - phoning today in hope tickets are already available. That will take care of the start of the tour, then something much later - "never the same twice"!! and it never is - so maybe any London date or anywhere in the south near the end.

Re:1st of november rock band gigs announced ? 11 years 5 months ago #7869

• cheri
Michael, I have checked The Stables site in hopes of acquiring tickets, but they do not have Steve scheduled yet in November. How are you getting ticktes? I don't want to lose out.

Cheri

Re:1st of november rock band gigs announced ? 11 years 5 months ago #7872

• cheri
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
The November UK Tour will be billed as
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel, Cheri.
Dates will be announced on this site fairly soon. There are still contractual bits and pieces to complete with some promoters

RACHEL
Thanks so much, Rachel. I am trying to get in contact with The Stables via e-mail regarding purchasing tickets. Steve is not listed yet as performing on November 1.

Also, can anyone tell me where Bilston is in relationship to Milton Keynes? How do I get from Milton Keynes to Bilston and where should I stay? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Cheri
  • Page: