& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jack Griffin Most Inspirational Young Person

Re:Jack Griffin Most Inspirational Young Person 11 years 3 months ago #8073

• Cocnerebel
Well done Jack.

You and I know the secret of your success ..... all those sausages you eat ;)

Keep it up young man :)

Uncle Mike xx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Jack Griffin Most Inspirational Young Person 11 years 3 months ago #8074

• stewart g
Dear All,
Just wanted to say many thanks for the messages,phone calls and texts received in the last few hours.It's been rather an emotional day! Up to a few hours ago we had no idea that this video existed and it was only by chance after talking to a neighbour that we were aware it was on Youtube! I do remember on the evening that Cameras were there but I never thought I'd see Jacks speech again.
When I found out about the Video I just had to share it with friends as quickly as I could and I am so grateful to Mr H,the webmaster and Rachel for this forum which allowed me to do that! I'm aware that really an artists discussion board is not the place for this and I can only thank Mr H and his team for their patience and tolerance for my rambling thoughts at times.
It's only when the chips are down and that you are in your darkest days that you find out who your real friends are..so thank you to one and all for your support over the last 5 years and hopefully onwards.Me and my family will never forget.
The video was from May 2012,Jack continues to push and push and push..he will never give in,the fightback continues.
But everbody has a story and I have been reading about some very humbling stories on here in the last few months,some people I know,some I've never met and maybe never will,but we all have a little bit in common.We all love music and especially that of Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel.Thank God for that and thank God for the inspiration that music gives us at various times.

We wish you all good thoughts and much love,
God Bless, Stewart,Jack and Family xx

Re:Jack Griffin Most Inspirational Young Person 11 years 3 months ago #8075

• Graeme
Great speech from my football banter sparring mate Jacko! The boy's a inspiration to everyone and a credit to his wonderful parents and my great friends Stewart & Deborah. :)

Re:Jack Griffin Most Inspirational Young Person 11 years 3 months ago #8077

• RachelPAtoSH
From Steve:

"Hey, Stewart,
Just seen the vid.
That's no kid.
That's a young man.
Superjack
X"

Re:Jack Griffin Most Inspirational Young Person 11 years 3 months ago #8080

• cheri
Very, very moving, Stewart. Jack is so special. Congratulations on raising such an inspirational young man. He is incredible. :)

Love, Cheri

Re:Jack Griffin Most Inspirational Young Person 11 years 3 months ago #8088

• Graeme
Great words Steve for a great lad.
  • Page: