& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ich Bin Gott

Re: Ich Bin Gott 11 years 1 week ago #8405

• GedKen
Hi Stella,

give a listen to some of the wonderful John Foxx's work, such as 'Morning Glory' or 'Twilight's Last Gleaming' perhaps, this track is a much more 'industrial' sound.

Do we know what Steve's contribution was? I believe he sang an English version of this track. Maybe co-wrote? AJ, help!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Ich Bin Gott 11 years 1 week ago #8406

• ajsmith
I'm afraid I'm not all that familiar with this release, but there is an interview with Guido Dossche himself and most of it speaks about the song and his opinion on his favourite Steve Harley songs/albums. It would seem the song was written by Dossche but I'm not sure?

harleyfanzone.com/Interviews/Guido_Dossche.htm

Re:Ich Bin Gott 11 years 1 week ago #8410

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Thanks for that ajsmith. I sold the dress and I've bought the single. Looking forward to receiving it. Track three is a German version of Innocence and Guilt. I wonder if there'll be all the creepy toy sounds in it? I'll let you know. :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Ich Bin Gott 11 years 1 week ago #8412

• PeterJH
The video you see on YouTube is actually included as an extra on the 'Vulnerabel' cd album by dossche. It is well worth having, and it's an excellent album too!

If you'd like to hear more dossche, he has a greatest hits album out called Best of-der Daemon. It has a great selection of tracks, which cover his fantastic career to date, and also some new material, and even a track in English! Always evolving, and never less than interesting. Top stuff!

Re:Ich Bin Gott 11 years 1 week ago #8413

• Stella Day
Pete . Is there anything vaguely Steve Harley related that you don't know something about? :)
I'll give the Ich Bin Gott single a listen before I commit to any more Dossche but thanks for the info. It hasn't arrived yet but it'll get a good airing on the school runs!

Re:Ich Bin Gott 10 years 11 months ago #8439

• Stella Day
It never came. Paypal payment refunded. Error with the listing. Am I gutted?
Nah.
  • Page: