Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975

Re: Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975 13 years 5 months ago #2219

• cheri
AlizarinStag wrote:
Brigade Rider wrote:
I loved this concert clip, sorry Ana has a sound glitch. Mine just opened in Windows media Player.
Alan.

My audio drivers died, so my computer plays nothing, not files, not youtube videos. I'm going through sound withdrawl (even my vinyl collection is in a box at my new house!) I may have to break down and buy a new sound card.

Ana, so sorry you don't have sound on your computer. This can't go on!! Didn't you say a friend built your computer? Can he fix it without having to buy a new sound card? Even so, they're probably not THAT expensive... You must not miss the concert, it's right up your alley (early Steve Harley). I wish you the best. Good luck with your move, too. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975 13 years 5 months ago #2220

• crazy horse
NO SOUND ,there probably isnt any need to go and buy a sound card ,as usually the problem just means you need to update your sound driver ,it is a bit technical ,but with a little research and maybe some help you can do it yourself ,iv done it several times on XP ,a good place to start is by finding DEVICE MANAGER on your computer from there you should be able to click on audio drivers and that should give you the option to update the driver,but how you would do it on another system i wouldnt be sure ,although i would imagine the set up is very similar ,just be careful and you should have sound again in no time
Please login/register to post on the forum.
  • Page: