• Page:

TOPIC: Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975

Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975 13 years 5 months ago #2210

• Peter F
Hi,

I hope this is OK to post this here.

A link to a streamed concert from the above date I think

legendarischlive.kro.nl/Cockney-rebel.aspx

Tracklisting :- Bed in the corner Sebastian, Mad mad moonlight?, Mr. Soft, The Best Years Of Our Lives en Make me Smile, Death Trip

There's quite a selection of shows by other artists as well

legendarischlive.kro.nl/concerten/index.aspx

On an unrelated note, I saw a Marc Almond show last month and nearly fell off my seat when he covered "Sebastian!" It was a great version. Apparently he was a fan of Cockney Rebel and has also mentioned them in a couple of his songs before.

Peter
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975 13 years 5 months ago #2211

• cheri
Wow, what an excellent concert! I've never heard Steve sing the songs exactly like he did here, which is one of the best things about his live concerts -- they're all different! :) I'm very glad that these "gems" still exist on the internet and that people like you and others on this forum find them for us to listen to. Thank you! :)

Cheri

Re: Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975 13 years 5 months ago #2213

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
So yeah, the sound on my computer is dead, dead, dead. I need to get the right audio drivers or some nonsense. How long is this link going to be active you think? I want to try and get to a friend's house to listen.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re: Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975 13 years 5 months ago #2216

• DaveE
Sounds great. If I wanted to record this I'd probably use Soundleech and then track it with cd wave (both free) from the same website.
Just saying - you know - I'm not suggesting anyone does so.

Re: Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975 13 years 5 months ago #2217

• Brigade Rider
I loved this concert clip, sorry Ana has a sound glitch. Mine just opened in Windows media Player.
Alan.

Re: Dutch Radio show - 14th August 1975 13 years 5 months ago #2218

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Brigade Rider wrote:
I loved this concert clip, sorry Ana has a sound glitch. Mine just opened in Windows media Player.
Alan.

My audio drivers died, so my computer plays nothing, not files, not youtube videos. I'm going through sound withdrawl (even my vinyl collection is in a box at my new house!) I may have to break down and buy a new sound card.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
  • Page: