Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Roualt58

Roualt58 13 years 4 months ago #2253

• Mr Raffles
I guess a lot of Harley fans will already be familiar with the Roualt58 YouTube site.It continues to amaze us with 70 or more postings of Cockney Rebel TV and Film archive,photo and music press montages,live audio performances.If you love Steve and the band that passion will only grow stronger if you take time to peruse through the goldmine of material that the site offers. I realize that there's some live footage that isn't going to please Steve that much.A few'blue orange' videos are used in some cases but it shouldn't distract from the quality of the music and the performances both old and new.It's worth noting as well that there's not been one negative comment about any of the 70 videos that have been uploaded.That's quite amazing and only shows us that Steve's music is loved and respected by fans (and non-fans) both old and new.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Roualt58 13 years 4 months ago #2254

• jackpot1
Great...thanks for the heads up Mr Raffles. Got some time to myself this Easter Monday, so might start a long day's trailing through the site!

Re:Roualt58 13 years 4 months ago #2258

• cheri
If you subscribe to Roualt58 on YouTube, you can be informed via e-mail every time he posts a new video. :) That way, you won't miss one.

Cheri