Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Steve writes

Re:Steve writes 13 years 2 months ago #2467

• turbo
I know through my job how difficult it could be living as an artist ..
I met Steve and i can tell everybody that he is for me a gentlemen and takes time for everybody if possible ..
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Steve writes 13 years 2 months ago #2468

• turbo
Rachel can I have you re contact e mail adresse please ..?

Re:Steve writes 13 years 2 months ago #2471

• RichW
Great point from Thelma, I couldn't agree more. When you look at the story of young Jack and others, it kind of puts things in perspective.

Im excited at the thought of the show with orchestra. That will keep me going for a while. There must be an enormous amount of organisation and preparation involved, at great expense. Cadogan holds around 900, so probably not very profitable. It feels almost like a gift to the fans from Steve (if that makes any sense).

I just hope it not only happens, but is recorded to.

Re:Steve writes 13 years 2 months ago #2472

• cheri
RichW wrote:
Im excited at the thought of the show with orchestra. That will keep me going for a while. There must be an enormous amount of organisation and preparation involved, at great expense. Cadogan holds around 900, so probably not very profitable. It feels almost like a gift to the fans from Steve (if that makes any sense).

I just hope it not only happens, but is recorded too.

It would be the perfect venue for the making of another DVD! Steve, we love watching you as much as we love listening to you. :)

Cheri
  • Page: