Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: From USA to England and Back and maybe back again?

From USA to England and Back and maybe back again? 13 years 1 month ago #2682

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hey gang. I just wanted to send my thank yous and affection for all your advice, help and friendship regarding my trip to England, and the concerts I got to meet some of you at. I have submitted an admittedly poorly written "gig report" that might get used. If it doesn't I'll come back and post about my thoughts on the gigs here.

You fans are the best, and so are Steve and the band.

I'm still smiling like a fool and get a buzz when I think about the gigs. I'm already making plans to save money to come back and visit England again, and of course take in a show or two!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:From USA to England and Back and maybe back again? 13 years 1 month ago #2683

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
God speed darlin, God speed.

Re:From USA to England and Back and maybe back again? 13 years 1 month ago #2684

• joanna
:) Good to have made contact with you Ana during the Leamington gig and looking forward to the report and next meeting.
best wishes jo
Smile x

Re:From USA to England and Back and maybe back again? 13 years 1 month ago #2687

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I was saddened to hear about no shows next summer because it's probably the earliest I can get back to taken in a show. I think I need to start playing the lotto or sell my remaining kidney to get back sooner.

You guys are the tops it and was an honor to meet you.

Edit: Did Steve mean THIS Nov/Dec about those big full album concerts? Because if he meant next Nov/Dec my friend Dan said we could go together. Plus, who the hell wants to be trying to find hotels next summer in England anyway? I can't imagine it would be an easy time to be traveling anywhere near London. Oh I hope it's next Nov. I could totally swing that!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel