& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2753

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I wish I knew how to insert this in my gig report instead, but here it is, my pic of Me and Mr. Harley

We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2754

• cheri
Great pic, Ana!! :) You don't look nervous at all, and Steve looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. :)

Cheri

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2755

• RachelPAtoSH
Ana-Leigh, please email your photo with Steve to us and we will get it into your Gig Report - and maybe replace the dark one on Steve's diary!
Thanks,
RACHEL

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2787

• jackpot1
Ana's report was great to read, and let's hope she gets the chance to come over again, maybe for an Orchestra Special? I am hoping big time that that idea gets the go-ahead! Royal Festival Hall - perfect!

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2793

• Frmerrin
Ana,
This is a lovely story !! I stopped using this site years ago because the stuff being written was cheesy and quite frankly awful !!

I have just got tickets for the December Show at the Indigo2 and thought I would check it out again. Glad I did having read your contribution. So glad you were able to spend some time with the man !!

If the setlist for December is similar it will be brilliant !!

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2794

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
lyndon12 wrote:
Ana,
This is a lovely story !! I stopped using this site years ago because the stuff being written was cheesy and quite frankly awful !!

I have just got tickets for the December Show at the Indigo2 and thought I would check it out again. Glad I did having read your contribution. So glad you were able to spend some time with the man !!

If the setlist for December is similar it will be brilliant !!

lyndon, I am totally working on going back next year. We have to settle my father's estate (UGH) and I'm hoping to sell the house (UGHHHHH) and if all that goes well, I am so totally doing it. I hope you have a great time at your show, and come back and tell me how it went. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
  • Page: