& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil

Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2688

• andyfearon
Read Ana's Gig Report, click here.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2689

• essexboybilly
Great report Ana-leigh, brilliant read. Thanks for that. Must have been an amzing adventure you went on. Welcome to England, as The Man said...Welcome anytime.
If he ever gets to tour The States, me and my wife will follow your footsteps in reverse! We'd take our own "trip of a lifetime". Come on Steve, play Buffalo, and we can make plans!

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2690

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Ditto essexboybilly Ana sums up her trip perfectly,and you know what I would gladly make the reverse trip also.
Buffalo soldiers. mmmm,sounds good. LOL
JIMBO,Rebelfreak1. :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2691

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
essexboybilly wrote:
Great report Ana-leigh, brilliant read. Thanks for that. Must have been an amzing adventure you went on. Welcome to England, as The Man said...Welcome anytime.
If he ever gets to tour The States, me and my wife will follow your footsteps in reverse! We'd take our own "trip of a lifetime". Come on Steve, play Buffalo, and we can make plans!

It really was an amazing adventure, man!

Buffalo does has a bunch of great theaters. Heh. If he did play in my area (Buffalo/Toronto/Rochester etc) I'd definately play host to whoever showed up. Buffalo is awesome, even on a normal day. (Regardless of rumours to the contrary.)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2694

• cheri
Ana, I just read your gig report. Bless you, dear girl! Like rebelfreak1 said in his comment under your report, your joy just flows out. I think it's the best gig report I've ever read. I loved the part about everyone dancing on the dancefloor and in the aisles. Steve just keeps managing to get better and better. You saw a history-making set of shows, with the inclusion of Ritz, Cavaliers, Too Much Tenderness, You Won't See Me, Absolutely Sweet Marie, and so much more. You lucky, lucky girl!!! It may never be repeated, to my absolute dismay, with Steve's self-imposed one-year hiatus. :( I certainly hope they come out with a DVD of the performance; it would sell like hotcakes.

I'm so glad your trip turned out to be the adventure of a lifetime. It just sounded FABULOUS! :D

All the best,
Cheri

Re:Planes, Trains and Earwax – by Ana-Leigh Coil 13 years 1 month ago #2703

• stewart g
brilliant report Ana.
Loved reading your story and your passion for The band!
So glad that many of the fantastic fans helped you along the way..
God bless Ya :)
  • Page: