Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fallen in love Again!

Fallen in love Again! 13 years 1 month ago #2809

• newiejudy
I recently re-discovered Steve after many years. I'm an Aussie & fell in love with him when "Make Me Smile" came out here. But, since then, we haven't heard many more recordings. I decided to look Steve up on the 'net and discovered this fabulous site, therefore was able to order "Stranger Comes To Town" from a local store (who had no other CDs of Steve - and the assistant had never heard of him, which is SO sad). I've been listening to the CD non stop since and also can't get enough of him. Now, seeing all the other CDs he has released I'll have to build up my collection ... today I ordered his book & can't wait to read that.
Thanks once again and PLEASE Steve can you come out to Australia so we can see you perform live!!!

Love
Judy
xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Fallen in love Again! 13 years 4 weeks ago #2810

• cockneyrebel1
B) Welcome Newiejudy! I've been a fan since 1973. Harley is an amazing artist who seems to reach out to so many different people. Enjoy "Stranger Comes To Town". And try to locate a copy of "Timesless Flight", released in 1976. I think you will be very pleasantly surprised. Happy listening!! B)

Re:Fallen in love Again! 13 years 4 weeks ago #2814

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hello newiejudy!

I am a rather new Steve fan myself, so I am currently living through the excitement of building *my* collection as well, although probably a little ahead of you. There's so much to discover and I forsee you having many delighted, surprised and special moments in the future.

Welcome to the board, can't wait to hear more from you. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Fallen in love Again! 13 years 4 weeks ago #2815

• cheri
Welcome to the board, Newiejudy! :) You will find that Steve has made LOTS more albums and I know you will have an amazing "journey" discovering all that's in them.

There was talk on this board awhile ago that Steve is going to Australia this fall to do a promo tour; however, it was not clear whether or not he's going to play music there. I think not, but I could be wrong.

Looking forward to hearing from you more. :)

Cheri