& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Articles?

Re:Articles? 13 years 2 weeks ago #2855

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Ana,I think you will find either now or in the very near future a digitalised version of nearly everything owned by the British Library online - www.bl.uk
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Articles? 13 years 2 weeks ago #2856

• midge
Hi AlizarinStag,
I have one or two interviews that have survived 30 odd years which aren't on Peter's site. I'll gladly scan and email them to you. Whether or not they'll get to you is another matter. Virus checkers hate attachments and love removing them don't they?

Re:Articles? 13 years 2 weeks ago #2864

• PeterJH
I'm glad you enjoyed reading them. I have 'hundreds' more articles still to be scanned, pages to be made and uploaded. I have several more discs too for the discography (albums, coloured vinyls, pic sleeves etc). The problem is, as always, time, the labour, and the desire to update the site.

I'm always happy to recieve anything to put up, so if anyone fancies sharing or scanning, feel free, don't hold back!

Re:Articles? 13 years 2 weeks ago #2868

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
midge wrote:
Hi AlizarinStag,
I have one or two interviews that have survived 30 odd years which aren't on Peter's site. I'll gladly scan and email them to you. Whether or not they'll get to you is another matter. Virus checkers hate attachments and love removing them don't they?

I have a really embarrasing reason why, but I always check my spam box. Feel free to shoot an email my way man! This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Thanks a ton!

ffcforever wrote:
Ana,I think you will find either now or in the very near future a digitalised version of nearly everything owned by the British Library online - www.bl.uk

Ahhh the future is now...hehe. :)

PeterJH wrote:
I'm glad you enjoyed reading them. I have 'hundreds' more articles still to be scanned, pages to be made and uploaded. I have several more discs too for the discography (albums, coloured vinyls, pic sleeves etc). The problem is, as always, time, the labour, and the desire to update the site.

I'm always happy to recieve anything to put up, so if anyone fancies sharing or scanning, feel free, don't hold back!

Thanks for the awesome site man!!! And I totally understand about the time and labor. Hense the extra gratitude!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
  • Page: