& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Articles?

Articles? 13 years 3 weeks ago #2831

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
In a couple of Roualt58's videos, used as images, are a couple articles I'd really like to read, but they are either too small or cut off.

Anyone know if anyone has these availble to read? I'm super curious!! Thanks in advance.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Articles? 13 years 3 weeks ago #2834

• cockneyrebel1
B) AlizarinStag,I have some articles from the 70s, perhaps not the exact ones used by Raoult58, but nonetheless from the time of Cockney Rebel's heyday. I would be happy to photocopy them and send them to you: How will I get them to you? I am total rubbish with a computer and don't have a scanner, printer or whatever I may need. Tell me how I can help if you/re interested. B)

Re:Articles? 13 years 3 weeks ago #2835

• Ray Smith
May I suggest clicking on the link from this site to Peter J H's siite. There are many articles there :cheer:

Re:Articles? 13 years 2 weeks ago #2838

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Ray Smith wrote:
May I suggest clicking on the link from this site to Peter J H's siite. There are many articles there :cheer:

I have! That's the problem dear Ray, I've happily READ those all to death! I devoured them back when I had internet at home like a hungry little monster. They were just great. I'm insatiable. :) I got some off ebay, too!

cockneyrebel1 wrote:
AlizarinStag,I have some articles from the 70s, perhaps not the exact ones used by Raoult58, but nonetheless from the time of Cockney Rebel's heyday. I would be happy to photocopy them and send them to you: How will I get them to you? I am total rubbish with a computer and don't have a scanner, printer or whatever I may need. Tell me how I can help if you/re interested.

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Message me and I can give you my snail mail address. That would be just amazing, and give me something to look forward too!! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Articles? 13 years 2 weeks ago #2840

• Mr Raffles
I'm like you Ali i find all those old Music Paper reports really interesting.A lot of the reports at the time were quite favourable towards the live concerts.Some of the songs the band perform make you want to step back in time 35 years and be there! There's also a lot of personal attacks on Steve which probably incited him to play up the part of being a 'rock and roll star' and wind the hacks up at the NME even more.It's probably of no help to you but a good starting point to reading the music papers is the British Library in London.Fancy another plane journey??!!!

Re:Articles? 13 years 2 weeks ago #2852

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Mr Raffles wrote:
I'm like you Ali i find all those old Music Paper reports really interesting.A lot of the reports at the time were quite favourable towards the live concerts.Some of the songs the band perform make you want to step back in time 35 years and be there! There's also a lot of personal attacks on Steve which probably incited him to play up the part of being a 'rock and roll star' and wind the hacks up at the NME even more.It's probably of no help to you but a good starting point to reading the music papers is the British Library in London.Fancy another plane journey??!!!

In theory me and a friend should be going back next year, and probably including a stop in London. I can just see me dragging him to another country to go through old paper articles! :laugh:
  • Page: