Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rochester Cathedral - I left my shawl on seat A8

Rochester Cathedral - I left my shawl on seat A8 12 years 11 months ago #3002

• Fiona
It was a fantastic concert, brilliant setting and brilliant performance - 2nd time I have seen this set and it was awesome.

I left my green shawl on the front row - used it as the seats were so hard - but sadly I left it behind. If anyone found it please can you email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - I will pay the postage to have the item returned. I bought it in Nepal so it has some very happy memories attached to it!

PS - I checked with the Verger's office but it was not handed in
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Rochester Cathedral - I left my shawl on seat A 12 years 11 months ago #3006

• Vanessa
Hi Fiona.

I live in Rochester and both my sons went to the Kings school so I know the cathedral well (felt like I lived there once upon a time)

I am on holiday next week but when I get back I will pop in and double check lost property.

I will let you know if I have any luck.

By the way great gig Stevex

Re:Rochester Cathedral - I left my shawl on seat A8 12 years 11 months ago #3008

• JC105
Hi Fiona
This has now been posted on Steve's Official Facebook page, so fingers crossed somebody out there might be able to help you! Good luck

Re:Rochester Cathedral - I left my shawl on seat A 12 years 11 months ago #3012

• Fiona
Thank you very much, this is really very kind of you. Hope you had a good holiday.

Fiona x

Re:Rochester Cathedral - I left my shawl on seat A8 12 years 11 months ago #3013

• Fiona
Thank you, I still have my fingers crossed........ but hope is fading!