Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tweet Tweet

Tweet Tweet 12 years 11 months ago #3011

• midge
I wonder why Steve (or Rachel on his behalf) isn't on Twitter. He's on facebook and has a youtube channel so I think there should be a twitter account as well. There's a whole social media outlet going to waste. Just a thought.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Tweet Tweet 12 years 10 months ago #3074

• Raymond
  • Live In the Moment, Plan for the Future
absolutely agree!
Take care,

Raymond

Re: Tweet Tweet 12 years 10 months ago #3076

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Steve obviously has no interest in Facebook or his youtube channel neither of which he manages himself.
Who wants tweets every time he blows his nose.
No. I'm very happy with the Diary entries thanks.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re: Tweet Tweet 12 years 10 months ago #3080

• cockneyrebel1
B) Me too, Stella. Am I the only person in the world who does not "facebook" or "tweet" or "twitter", or whatever it is? Or am I just showing my age? I like the diary entries and personally speaking, I like a little distance and an air of mystique to surround Steve. B)

Re: No..............Tweet Tweet 12 years 10 months ago #3084

• joanna
Hey Steve...... PLEASE just stick to the DIARY............ talking of diary...any news. Its all rather quiet in here at the moment
B)
Smile x

Re:Tweet Tweet 12 years 10 months ago #3086

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I tried twitter for a week or so to follow a comedian/writer I like and it was just awful. Its format is pretty clunky and I'm not a huge fan of how the interactions are done/look on the site. It's like Facebook with out the ability to share a lot of content or have full conversations. But that's just my humble opinion. (Now a Live Journal or Tumblr account....heh...just kidding. Mostly.)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel