Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rick Wakeman's Face to Face interview with Steve

Rick Wakeman's Face to Face interview with Steve 12 years 11 months ago #3047

• fatfish59
I don't know if this has been previously posted, but Steve's interview with Rick Wakeman on the Face to Face series is now available to buy for just £3.99.

I'm never managed to catch it on TV and I'm not sure that it was ever shown.

www.rockondigital.com/index.php?route=pr..._id=13&product_id=66
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Rick Wakeman's Face to Face interview with Steve 12 years 11 months ago #3048

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
fatfish59 wrote:
I don't know if this has been previously posted, but Steve's interview with Rick Wakeman on the Face to Face series is now available to buy for just £3.99.

I'm never managed to catch it on TV and I'm not sure that it was ever shown.

www.rockondigital.com/index.php?route=pr..._id=13&product_id=66

When I get a secure internet connection I should pick that up. They've had a clip up on youtube from it for awhile and it looked to be a great interview. Thanks for sharing this!

Edit PS: Also, speaking of Rick and Steve, this adorable video was just posted on youtube: **GLEE!**
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Rick Wakeman's Face to Face interview with Steve 12 years 11 months ago #3049

• cheri
Cool video, Ana! :D I don't know where you find these obscure videos, but I'm sure glad you do.

Cheri