Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Depressed

Re:Depressed 12 years 11 months ago #3058

• cheri
Cocnerebel, that's why I'm coming all the way from the US for two of his December dates. I had wanted to come in the summer, but found out that there will be no real concerts in 2012. He deserves a break, but it will be tough for his fans, for sure. There are lots of November/December concerts, though. Maybe you can pick one or two and go. Would love to meet you at the London Indigo O2. I will be wearing a long white coat. Introduce yourself if you see me. I'll be with my US friend and ffcforever, unless Stella decides at the last minute that she can go after all. I have a ticket I'm holding for Stella just in case. Who knows, we might ALL go together. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Depressed 12 years 11 months ago #3064

• Hobo With A Gin.
  • Ian.
You'll need a year to save up for enough beer if the special concert is in that London.

And there'll be no £19 rooms at the Etap there, either.

:(

Re:Depressed 12 years 11 months ago #3065

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Cocnerebel wrote:
I just read the confirmation in the guestbook that there will be no gigs next year apart from the one-off special and maybe a festival or two.

Wotta bummer :(

Don't be depressed. It will be like giving up chocolate for Lent......makes the Easter eggs taste even better. :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Depressed 12 years 11 months ago #3066

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I'll just be so happy if everything with my house goes okay and I can make it ever make it back over again.

Let's think of interesting ways to stave off the sadness of less shows huh?
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Depressed 12 years 10 months ago #3075

• Raymond
  • Live In the Moment, Plan for the Future
I was planning to visit London in january 2012 with my wife.
It has always been one of our "dreams" to visit a Steve Harley gig in the UK. (Seen several in Belgium & Holland).

I noticed he was planning to come to London in December so we bought tickets for his show in O2 and planned a short trip around it.

Glad we did! :)

Saves us a handful of anti-depressants ;-)

See you there!
Take care,

Raymond

Re:Depressed 12 years 10 months ago #3077

• cheri
You're going to the show this December 16th? See you there! All of us who are going should meet up at one of the restaurants there before the show so we fans can meet one another. I am flying 8,000 miles to see Steve along with a friend of mine. Can't wait! :D

Cheri
  • Page: