Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DECEMBER DATES...COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU....SOON

DECEMBER DATES...COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU....SOON 12 years 9 months ago #3176

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi to all my fellow rebellers, The December dates are fast approaching,just a quick reminder to one and all that these dates are going to be the last for quite a while, so its time to dig deep and buy tickets for partners loved ones etc,early Christmas presents perhaps? I know lots of people come across this site by chance,maybe you are fans from years ago and have not caught Steve in concert for many years. Take the plunge and go see a show or two you will not be dissapointed,whether it be the three man acoustic show or the full on rock band,you will be amazed, trust me. Why not try one of each type of show,both brilliant exampes of an artist at the top of his game. Come on now,a night out at the theatre or cinema these days costs a fortune,and for a cost of around fifty quid for a couple,you will have an unforgettable night that you will remember for years to come.That movie will be out on DVD in a couple of months, these current shows wont be,weigh it up and the choice is easy. STEVE HARLEY AND COCKNEY REBEL..LIVE IN CONCERT... the words take me back to the early seventies and the excitement of holding a ticket for one of those shows. The thrill does not diminish. SEE YOU ON THE ROAD.
JIMBO, CHESTERFIELD. :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:DECEMBER DATES...COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU....SOON 12 years 9 months ago #3177

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:DECEMBER DATES...COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU....SOON 12 years 9 months ago #3179

• cheri
You KNOW I'll be there! :) Can't wait to meet you at dinner and see the concert in London afterwards.

Take care,
Cheri

Re:DECEMBER DATES...COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU....SOON 12 years 9 months ago #3181

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
Cheri Look out for me in the O2, i will be standing, with a grey coat and a scarf with badges down it with SH's albums. Will you still be in a white coat?

Re:DECEMBER DATES...COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU....SOON 12 years 9 months ago #3183

• cheri
Hi, Daz401! :) Yes, I will have my long white coat with me. I don't know if I'll be wearing it or carrying it since the concert is indoors. I'll look out for your colorful coat and scarf. Would you like to have dinner with us before the concert? Stella (hopefully), Ffcforever, Rebelfreak1, me and my friend Kathy will have dinner at Union Square pre-concert. I have tried to e-mail the restaurant with a request for reservations, but so far, they have not responded. The reservations are for six persons. If you want to come, you need to tell me how many are in your party so that we can make a reservation for the correct number. Hope to see you at the concert at least! :)

Cheri

Re:DECEMBER DATES...COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU....SOON 12 years 9 months ago #3186

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Fear not my far away friends, I shall be where you want me to be at the desired time, although I would prefer to meet you earlier in order to treat you to lunch and get to know you before whisking you off to the venue for, well you know!!!
xxx