Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4811

• RachelPAtoSH
We can't advertise absolutely every radio interview takes on, some Live,mostly pre-recorded, whichever country they are in. The Souther FM, Australia interview, we have been assured will be on-line, podcast etc, for a week. It is out of our hands of course.We can't guarantee every event in Steve's extremely busy schedule will happen as planned. The Live session was recorded prior to the Live interview and will air on a Sunday - the station haven't yet confirmed the date. We will let this website know when we know.Jimbo - seems you're quite a "name" in Aus now, and deservedly so!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4813

• Les Ballad
Understand what Steve said about 'Stranger comes to town'.

It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and when I hear him sing it live I usually have a tear in my eye.

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4814

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Missunderstood the time thing, missed it. *big sad face*

Ah well. Glad you got a shout out Mr. Jimbo. :cheer:
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4817

• Snowy
Jimbo can you capture the podcast and somehow send us all a link for those that missed the broadcast???

Also, in my short time posting on this website I'd like to add my gratitude for all the info you supply, which brings so much pleasure and excitement to us all.

Loved the cover of Make Me Smile and the band played it with an Aussie twang. Brilliant !!!

Thankyou again.

Cheers,
Snowy :)

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4819

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
We can't advertise absolutely every radio interview takes on, some Live,mostly pre-recorded, whichever country they are in. The Souther FM, Australia interview, we have been assured will be on-line, podcast etc, for a week. It is out of our hands of course.We can't guarantee every event in Steve's extremely busy schedule will happen as planned. The Live session was recorded prior to the Live interview and will air on a Sunday - the station haven't yet confirmed the date. We will let this website know when we know.Jimbo - seems you're quite a "name" in Aus now, and deservedly so!!

I don't think it's unreasonable to have expected an Official announcement on this one.
I put up a link as a comment to Steve's latest Diary and posted it on Facebook days ago.
I thought someone would have done it officially here.
Good job Jimbo pulled his finger out at the last minute.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4820

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
RachelPAtoSH wrote:

I don't think it's unreasonable to have expected an Official announcement on this one.
I put up a link as a comment to Steve's latest Diary and posted the link on Steve's Official Facebook page days ago.
I thought someone would have done it officially here.
Good job Jimbo pulled his finger out at the last minute.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.