Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4821

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
the two guys on the 'lunchtime'show earlier mentioned that an australian band called nick barker and the reptiles had a hit with a cover of 'come up and see me'....here it is...

one of the better versions I have heard,really like it!
Cool video. I liked it! But, they don't sing it better than Steve. :P Just my opinion. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4822

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
great station judy....oh jeez they are talking to steve about me!
embarrased...
What did he say??? What did he say??? :D

Cheri

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4823

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
When Steve was introduced on air,they mentioned that many people around the world were tuning in to their station thanks to a link someone called 'Jimbo' had posted on Steves official website.Steve said something like ....'yeah jimbo seems to know what my schedule is before I do,dont know where he gets all the info from!..'he seemed to know about this almost before I stepped off my flight'..got a couple more mentions later,I was in shock by then...!!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4824

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
hey snowy the podcast is not up on southern fm's site yet,I will keep a link on my laptop and as soon as it is available I will try to link it here for you.
Also the one hour session Steve recorded today will be going out on a programme called 'the sunday sessions',which airs at 5pm melbourne time-thats 8.ooam here.
No confirmed date which sunday this will be broadcast,but it wont be this sunday as a female singer is on this week,maybe next sunday the 21st? will also keep an eye on this and post details as and when. ;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4825

• newiejudy
Boy Jimbo you are on the ball! You are finding out more about this than me & I'm here in Oz (makes me feel pretty useless!!) Only kidding - keep up the fabulous work. I have signed up to recieve emails from the station where they will hopefully announce when the podcast & live sessions will be on. In the meantime I will keep on checking the station too & if by some very slim chance that you are slow on the uptake Jimbo I will let you know when they are on!!!
Judy

Re:steve live on radio in oz from 7.00 am today 12 years 5 months ago #4826

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
When Steve was introduced on air,they mentioned that many people around the world were tuning in to their station thanks to a link someone called 'Jimbo' had posted on Steves official website.Steve said something like ....'yeah jimbo seems to know what my schedule is before I do,dont know where he gets all the info from!..'he seemed to know about this almost before I stepped off my flight'..got a couple more mentions later,I was in shock by then...!!
OMG!!! :D I would be floored if it was me he was talking about! :)

Cheri