Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Praise from Bobby Valentine

Praise from Bobby Valentine 12 years 5 months ago #4828

• newiejudy
Hey check out 88.3 Southern FM Facebook page for Bobby Valentine's comments about Steve after yesterday's show!!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Praise from Bobby Valentine 12 years 5 months ago #4831

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
here's bobby valentines (and judys comments)....
Judy
Loved the interview with Steve Harley yesterday! As one of his fans here in Australia it was great to hear a station promoting him for a change. He's a great musician & deserves so much more airplay here ... hope your show inspires more people to listen to more of his music.
Judy (from Newcastle, NSW)
Like · · 7 hours ago

Bobby Valentine... Thx Judy, nice to know we have listeners in Newcastle. Steve was one of the best guests we've had on the show - a real gentleman & a great artist. His new album is terrific - a shame we only got time to play 2 tracks (he can talk!). Be sure to watch the website for the broadcast date of Steve's Live Sunday Session with Robert James Kirk
3 hours ago · Like · 1
Judy.... Thanks bobby I will sure keep an eye out for it ... Can't wait. Jimbo is also keeping everyone in UK informed! I will tune in again sometime for sure. Thanks again for inviting Steve onto your show!
Xxx
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Praise from Bobby Valentine 12 years 5 months ago #4835

• stewart g
Great Stuff chaps!
Keep the Faith Judy! :)
Thanks for the info Jim :)