Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WROKDOWN INFO...re Steves Diary entry.

WROKDOWN INFO...re Steves Diary entry. 12 years 5 months ago #4893

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
After reading the latest diary entry I took up Steves 'challenge?' to find info.
This seems to be a local community based tv/radio set up supporting the aussie musicians independent collective. The tv interviews are hosted by singer/songwriter Wendy Stapleton,who as Steve mentioned has interviewed him for broadcast.
The link to Wrokdown is www.wrokdown.com
Here you can click on a montage of previous programmes to get a taste of what its all about.This link takes you to youtube broadcasts of the previous shows,so more than likely this will be where Steves interview will eventually appear,so just make a note of the link for future reference and fingers crossed!!
Agree with Steve on his pick for the national today.
If you read this Steve,and you have a night off on MONDAY,
ROGER DALTREY is playing a gig in MELBOURNE at PLENARY HALL
if you are interested!
all the best from the hub of information in sunny Derbyshire.(more 48f than 78f though).
:blush:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: WROKDOWN INFO...re Steves Diary entry. 12 years 5 months ago #4901

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Bugger. Didn't see this reply Jim. Thought I'd got there first but I got this link to Wendy Stapleton rather than Wrokdown
www.wendystapleton.com.au/contacts.htm
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.