TOPIC: 8 new december gigs now upon the homepage

8 new december gigs now upon the homepage 12 years 5 months ago #4984

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
3 man acoustic tour
Milton keynes,cambridge,glasgow,norwich,manchester,london,pocklington nr.hull,
Leamington spa
:laugh:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:8 new december gigs now upon the homepage 12 years 5 months ago #4985

• newiejudy
Wow what an extra surprise for me as I'll be over there till Dec 7 . It would be brilliant to be able to see the 3 man acoustic show too! Trouble is I don't know which venue - Milton keynes or Cambridge - any thoughts on which place may be the best? Shame I can't afford both! Oh I can't wait to get over there - roll on November
Judy

Re:8 new december gigs now upon the homepage 12 years 5 months ago #4991

• Pandorah
newiejudy wrote:
Wow what an extra surprise for me as I'll be over there till Dec 7 . It would be brilliant to be able to see the 3 man acoustic show too! Trouble is I don't know which venue - Milton keynes or Cambridge - any thoughts on which place may be the best? Shame I can't afford both! Oh I can't wait to get over there - roll on November
Judy

hey another sister in need. as i have already offered, im sure between us ( thinking maybe mark ! ). ( phantom ) we can sort something out re transport back from Birmingham and accommadation . so you can join us at the stables also. the stables is one of the best venues I know to hear Steve I

oh and mark. im sure that's my scarf. that I lost at wembly back in 75
:P