Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New dates in Belgium in November

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 12 years 2 weeks ago #6093

• serge
Thanks for the advice, I phoned ter vesten and now have an E:mail promising me two tickets which I can pay for on the night, looking forward to it big time, still haven't told my better half, think i'll keep her waiting and pack her SH t-shirt when she's not looking!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 12 years 1 week ago #6111

• leonacht
As already mentioned before , we are looking forward to join / hear/ taste/ percipiate / seeing Steve , James & Barry three times in Belgium . We don't have any requests... that would be unrealistic and egoistic .
Although we hope on one of the following (only one would be fantastic ) suggestions ;
- a live version of ' 2.000 years from now '.... or
- a live version of ' the coast of Amalfi '.... or
- a ' shake hands ' with Steve , Barry and James... or
- a signature of the three on one of my CD's... or
- a little moment to say hello & express our appreciation to SH & B & J .
I hope you read this message Steve and band....but we know you have a lot of fans with a lot more requests .
I already cought your plectrum in Poperinge 2011 and a signature in Ghent 2007 . In this way we are already happy.... but the ' hunger ' is bigger and the more one gets , the more he wants..... Seejoe & hearjoe soon in november .
two addicted SH fans , Leo & Silvie . November.... sounds a lot like ' member '.... we feel like close Harley members !

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 11 years 10 months ago #6712

• serge
Finally got round to reporting back from Antwerp and the gig at Ter Vesten, superb night in a great venue, as anniversary surprises go I may be struggling to top that. Suffice to say my brownie point collection is overflowing!
One interesting thing was Steve breaking with tradition and opening fan mail before the concert- resulted in two very lucky ladies getting a mention and a good bit banter- if only I'd known, Steve wishing us a happy anniversary would have given me a free pass to the footie for life!!!