Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New dates in Belgium in November

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 12 years 4 months ago #5283

• leonacht
Many thanks Rachel ,
We realise the official confirmation on the website is ' conditio sine qua non ' but now we can manage to see Steve ( probably ) two times in Belgium .Thanks for the help !
Leo for L&S
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 12 years 2 months ago #5733

• leonacht
Thanks for confirming the bookings in Belgium . We already ordered tickets for ' De Roma ', Antwerp and ' De Steenoven '
at Herzele . We are busy trying to order tickets for Beveren- Waas or Brugge . Third time lucky !!
I am curious to read some Belgian comments on the coming tour .
Who & where are the Belgian / Flemish or Wallonian fans ?
Welcome again Steve , Barry & James in November ; we are waiting & looking out for your musical boost .
Leo for L&S ;)

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 12 years 2 months ago #5738

• leonacht
24th of May 2006 , Ghent..... for me personnaly a top moment in my midlife ! I was 47 years old and I was hungry since my 14 th birthday to see a life performance of SH&CR .
Unfortunatly and due to circumstances I never had the opportunity to attend a performance , although I was a big fan(atic )!!
Although we had a family wedding party that day , we apologized and went to the wonderful ( classic location ) to ' taste ' Steve and his 4 men band . And since that memorable day me and Silvie have seen every Belgian/Flemish concert .

We NEVER were diappointed in Steve's concerts ; acoustic or full band ! Every time it gives us energy and a lot of satisfaction . Maybe one little suggestion to Steve ; inform your audience ( in advance ) when they can take pictures . Good communication is one way to (more) adoration & succes .
Leo for L&S ( Leo and Silvie )

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 12 years 4 weeks ago #6024

• serge
Maybe someone can educate me but have booked up to take my better half to Belgium for an anniversary surprise, I'm trying to get tickets for the Beveren gig(10th Nov) but cant seem to order them online(ter vesten site doesn't accept my E:mail address) and the only way the venue have suggested is to pay it by telephone transfer which is going to cost 25 euros to pay for 2x20 euro tickets.

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 12 years 4 weeks ago #6025

• joanna
Mouthwateringly tempting....... and across the sea too.
See which way the dice falls.
Thinks........ :blink:
Will need a map thingy and hotel ??
Smile x

Re:New dates in Belgium in November 12 years 4 weeks ago #6026

• leonacht
Serge ,
The venue ' Ter Vesten ' at Beveren Waas is giving priority to
the abonnees . ( I can understand and I respect this way of ticket selling ) . The sale of individual tickets only started begin of august . We managed to get two of them recently but not online from the site .
I advice you to order by phone and to do it without delay.... because very soon it will be ' sold out '. And yes indeed ; 20 Euro each ticket is a rather democratic price for SH & CR in that very comfortable location , but 25 Euro fee for your payment or transfert wire is nearly unbelievable . I suggest you take contact with your bank or Visa / mastercard compagny ...there is certainly a way to reduce the costs to a minimum . Anyway...... without making you jalous ; Silvie and I
have tickets for De Roma , Steenoven & Beveren Waas.... but in that matter we are very egoistic ; not for sale and only for our own high musical Harley satisfaction ( sorry ) . Greetz to everybody