Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.?

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 11 years 10 months ago #6714

• ayjaydee
I have promised Ana vinyl copy of Prima Donna but will bring other vinyl albums for the charity sale.
If anyone wants anything from the following list in advance happy to put aside subject to the charitable donation.

Human Menagerie
Psychomodo
Best Years
Timeless Flight
Ballerina 12"
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 11 years 10 months ago #6752

• Ray Smith
How many people going to this?

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 11 years 10 months ago #6761

• GedKen
Fab idea, but how is it going to work? Will Jury's Inn go along with this?

I have a charity that I do voluntary fundraising work work for - could I raise funds for that particular charity?

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 11 years 9 months ago #6779

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi all,
when I came up with this idea a couple of months ago,I was just throwing the idea out there,I was not suggesting we hire a room and set up stalls or anything. If you have any memorabilia,vinyl,cd's,tapes posters,flyers ticket stubs etc. anything at all really relating to SH & CR that is surplus to requirements bring it along with you.
A good number of us are staying at Jurys so I was thinking after breakfast,just all get together for an hour or two before checking out,and bring down what you have and sell to another fan for a charitable donation,perhaps a couple of quid or a fiver in to the pot,I am sure Jurys will still have facility to send the money to' Children in need' which is still current.IF we can raise 50 or even a hundred quid it will go to worthwhile causes,even if you are not selling or buying, a couple of quid thrown in is neither here nor there.
Maybe Comeuppance can donate something to raise interest...
are you reading this Rachel ?? L O L !
Seriously guys just go with the flow if people have something to donate/sell I am sure word will get round to those interested in buying.
See yo all on Saturday,
Jim.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 11 years 9 months ago #6781

• Ray Smith
Posters ranging from 1974 to 2010. Various sizes, various colours, various states, from countries including Wales, England, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium. Rarities including Friars Aylesbury, Ship And Star, Student Only Gig, and Timeless Flight promotion as album cover. One signed by Steve and another by Ian and Robbie.

A hardcore fan who has been around for years following Steve estimated them to be worth around £250. I’m asking £100 or the top bidder over that amount. I’ll put some cash to charity. Serious contenders only please e mail me for more details at

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 11 years 9 months ago #6782

• Ray Smith
Forgot to add.. there are 50 in total