Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.?

SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 12 years 4 months ago #5150

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Was just thinking,after reading that Cheri and Judy and others from around europe/the world who are attending the biggie in november are still trying to track down certain cd's etc.
I am sure loads of us have extra copies of cd's vinyl,posters,flyers,memorabilia that is cluttering up cupboards at home.
How about if we all pop in to our suitcases anything you have surplus to requirements,and after breakfast on the Sunday morning we donate all these items,sell them for reasonable offers on the day and all monies raised go to One of Steves charities, or perhaps to the hospital that helped Stew Griffin so much with his lad Jack.
I mean if everyone attending brought something along I reckon we could raise a few quid whilst helping people build up there own collections of Steves music/memorabilia.
Thoughts ?
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 12 years 4 months ago #5152

• cockneyr3bel
Hi Jimbo,great idea,but Ive already sorted my stuff,and sent duplicate flyers cuttings etc to Judy already.love glynisx

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 12 years 4 months ago #5154

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Jimbo, you are so,so nice.

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 12 years 4 months ago #5158

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Lovely idea - but I'm more likely to be a buyer than a seller. Anything I did have is long gone. Would be pleased to chuck in a few quid for charity.

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 12 years 4 months ago #5162

• newiejudy
Jimbo
Thanks - that's a brilliant idea (looks like I'll have to bring plenty of money & another suitcase!!) And, Glynis (sister) - a big hug & thanks for ALL you've done for me & continue to do ...
Judy
xxx

Re:SUNDAY MORNING CHARITY SHOP IDEA @ JURYS INN.? 12 years 4 months ago #5190

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Was just thinking,after reading that Cheri and Judy and others from around europe/the world who are attending the biggie in november are still trying to track down certain cd's etc.
I am sure loads of us have extra copies of cd's vinyl,posters,flyers,memorabilia that is cluttering up cupboards at home.
How about if we all pop in to our suitcases anything you have surplus to requirements,and after breakfast on the Sunday morning we donate all these items,sell them for reasonable offers on the day and all monies raised go to One of Steves charities, or perhaps to the hospital that helped Stew Griffin so much with his lad Jack.
I mean if everyone attending brought something along I reckon we could raise a few quid whilst helping people build up there own collections of Steves music/memorabilia.
Thoughts ?
What a great and original idea! :D I love a man with a brain. ;) I would love to make some purchases to help either charity. :)

Cheri