Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: stables tickets dec 4th

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5232

• cockneyr3bel
got mine,front seat,plus cambridge,birmingham and Marc bolan memorial concert.bring it on !!!!!!!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5233

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Got mine of course. Now I just have to find cheap things to pre-occupy myself with for the intervening days. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5234

• cheri
I waited up until midnight to buy mine, allowing for the 8-hour time difference and hoping the box office would open at 8:00 a.m. Didn't happen! Waited until 1:00 a.m. and tried again. No luck. :( Waited until 2:00 a.m. and the tickets still were not on sale to the public. Went to bed, woke up at 7:00 a.m. and was finally able to purchase tickets!! I was able to get in the level seating, in front of the stage, one row from the very front. :D Can't wait to see Steve in an acoustic performance. I am hoping it will be a different set list than the one at Birmingham--does anyone know whether it will be or not?

Cheri

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5235

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Cheri,
apart from a couple of songs off menagerie/psychomodo the two set lists will be completely different hopefully. But each in their own way unmissable. Bring it on!!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5238

• cockneyr3bel
hi cheri,if you go onto PJH site and go onto ray smith (mr softies) set list,you will see what some of the recent acoustic sets lists have been.lv glynis

Re:stables tickets dec 4th 12 years 4 months ago #5239

• essexboybilly
Cheri, I guess you realise the Birmingham show is going to be the first two Cockney Rebel albums performed in their entirety. The acoustic sets usually cover songs from just about every one of the Sh and or CR albums, It's just three of them so They are most unlikely to play Death Trip!! You'll likely hear many tracks you didn't get last year with the rock band, but it doesn't pay ever to second-guess Mr H, so who can say??