& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Belgian Tour

Belgian Tour 12 years 4 months ago #5229

• Bill Mackem
Rachel

Just been on to the De Roma website to buy some tickets for the Antwerp gig - the site was (surprise surprise!)all in Belgian so i think I've bought 3 tickets!! They were only 18euro each - and that's got me worried that I've only bought tickets to get into the bar and will get to Belgium and get refused access to the concert. Are they really only 18 euros each?
Thanks
Bill
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Belgian Tour 12 years 4 months ago #5230

• leonacht
Bill ,
You got the right ticket price . ' De Roma ' is a concert hall with a social function , namely upscaling the neighbourhood and in that way they are a little bit sponsored by the Belgian - Flemish ministery of culture . We have been there before for other gig's ( for example Tom Robinson ) and I can assure you it is a very nice and cosy place with a very good acoustic . CU there .
Leo for L&S

Re:Belgian Tour 12 years 4 months ago #5231

• Bill Mackem
Leo

Many thanks. Appreciate your early response.

Bill

Re:Belgian Tour 11 years 9 months ago #7048

• Bill Mackem
Leo

Just thought I'd drop you a quick line. Got to Antwerp with a couple of mates. Just loved the venue and of course the concert was brilliant. Loved Antwerp and went on to Bruges. sorry I should have dropped you a line before the event and shared a beer with you. Hope you enjoyed the gig. Best Wishes Bill

Re:Belgian Tour 11 years 9 months ago #7050

• leonacht
Bill ,
Let's hope there will be an H()early - lol , inversion of characters - opportunity to share a beer in 2013 !!
We heard two (or three) English spoken men at the table next to us , rather on the right in front of the podium . Maybe you were one of them.....we will know for sure next gig .
Seejoesoon and brightful yearend ,
Leo for Leo &Silvie

Re:Belgian Tour 11 years 9 months ago #7166

• Bill Mackem
Leo

That was indeed us - that's exactly where we were. Let me have your e-mail address and I'll send you a cracking picture from that night. Mine is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Belgian trip has become a regular fixture for the lads and I - we went to Leffinge in Ostend last year - another cracking little venue and a great crowd. oh yes and lovely beer!!
Best wishes
Bill
  • Page: