& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Belgian Tour

Re:Belgian Tour 12 years 4 months ago #5230

• leonacht
Bill ,
You got the right ticket price . ' De Roma ' is a concert hall with a social function , namely upscaling the neighbourhood and in that way they are a little bit sponsored by the Belgian - Flemish ministery of culture . We have been there before for other gig's ( for example Tom Robinson ) and I can assure you it is a very nice and cosy place with a very good acoustic . CU there .
Leo for L&S
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Belgian Tour 12 years 4 months ago #5231

• Bill Mackem
Leo

Many thanks. Appreciate your early response.

Bill

Re:Belgian Tour 11 years 9 months ago #7048

• Bill Mackem
Leo

Just thought I'd drop you a quick line. Got to Antwerp with a couple of mates. Just loved the venue and of course the concert was brilliant. Loved Antwerp and went on to Bruges. sorry I should have dropped you a line before the event and shared a beer with you. Hope you enjoyed the gig. Best Wishes Bill

Re:Belgian Tour 11 years 9 months ago #7050

• leonacht
Bill ,
Let's hope there will be an H()early - lol , inversion of characters - opportunity to share a beer in 2013 !!
We heard two (or three) English spoken men at the table next to us , rather on the right in front of the podium . Maybe you were one of them.....we will know for sure next gig .
Seejoesoon and brightful yearend ,
Leo for Leo &Silvie

Re:Belgian Tour 11 years 9 months ago #7166

• Bill Mackem
Leo

That was indeed us - that's exactly where we were. Let me have your e-mail address and I'll send you a cracking picture from that night. Mine is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Belgian trip has become a regular fixture for the lads and I - we went to Leffinge in Ostend last year - another cracking little venue and a great crowd. oh yes and lovely beer!!
Best wishes
Bill

Re:Belgian Tour 11 years 9 months ago #7175

• leonacht
Bill ,
Well, well , well man ! We even missed each other In Leffinge ( Ostend ) !!! I'll write extended answers on this forum & send you my mail adress asap . ( gotta leave right now... lack of time )
Leo for L&S
  • Page: