Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fishing

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5354

• cheri
Rachel, of course I would LOVE to be there to see Steve again; nothing would make me happier. Thing is, these concert tickets are getting really expensive, what with airfare, hotels, meals and extra curricular activities. I wouldn't be able to make both concerts, and I have tickets to Birmingham, so I'm afraid I would not be able to make it. :( Best of luck to Steve. I just wish I could see him in London again. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5355

• Pandorah
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
I am just fishing on behalf of the company. Clearly, the Birmingham show is Sold-Out, 6 months ahead. Steve is totally thrilled to know it. He wants to play more of the same... We have dates held at The Sage, Gateshead and one other venue (I am not party to its site - Manchester, London??) for spring next year - April/May 2013. Saturdays only. Please let us know if you would like a repeat, or for those who couldn't make it in November, if the chance of being there is of interest. Many thanks, RACHEL

Undoubtedly 100% without any doubt or question ;) Absolutely

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5357

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
was that a yes then debs??
lol
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5360

• stewart g
Must admit I have always found Manchester's Bridgewater Hall to be a fine venue.Especially in the Spring and especially on a Saturday Night!! :)

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5361

• fatfish59
Yes 100% for me.

One other thing that may be worth considering, something a little bit selfish (sorry!).

I'm sure everyone that is going will treasure those "I was there" memories we will take from Birmingham. Perhaps, it would be even more special if it was a unique moment not to be repeated in the same way. So rather than playing just the first two albums, how about looking across the whole of Steve's great songbook and giving some other songs that same orchestra & choir arrangement for a tour?

I told you it was selfish!

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5363

• Paul Friett
fatfish59 wrote:
Yes 100% for me.

One other thing that may be worth considering, something a little bit selfish (sorry!).

I'm sure everyone that is going will treasure those "I was there" memories we will take from Birmingham. Perhaps, it would be even more special if it was a unique moment not to be repeated in the same way. So rather than playing just the first two albums, how about looking across the whole of Steve's great songbook and giving some other songs that same orchestra & choir arrangement for a tour?

I told you it was selfish!

I don't think it is selfish.
The initial announcement suggested that it was a "one-off" and I suspect that most of my party of eight would have waited for a closer venue given the option...