Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fishing

Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5338

• RachelPAtoSH
I am just fishing on behalf of the company. Clearly, the Birmingham show is Sold-Out, 6 months ahead. Steve is totally thrilled to know it. He wants to play more of the same... We have dates held at The Sage, Gateshead and one other venue (I am not party to its site - Manchester, London??) for spring next year - April/May 2013. Saturdays only. Please let us know if you would like a repeat, or for those who couldn't make it in November, if the chance of being there is of interest. Many thanks, RACHEL
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5340

• RichW
Im going alone to Birmingham Rachel, but if it was London in April or May, would definitely be many more with me. The Oslo radio show versions of MMS, Friend for Life and Sebastian with orchestra are the best versions for me. First two albums, or next two, i'd be there regardless!

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5341

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Same here,put the shows on and I will be there.
Gateshead,Manchester,London,and how about Edinburgh,I am sure with the following Steve has north of the border a show such as this will sell out up there too.
;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5345

• newiejudy
If I win Lotto I'll be there too!!! Please tell Steve not to forget his proposed tour down under ...
Judy
xxx

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5350

• crazy horse
RACHEL ,while we are on this subject ,as certain people canott make it in november could you please put us out of our misery and tell us if the gig is going on dvd ,if it is going to be filmed im sure plans would have already been made ,thanks in advance

Re:Fishing 12 years 3 months ago #5352

• Les Ballad
Yes please !