& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: possible DVD of indigo 2 show

possible DVD of indigo 2 show 12 years 3 months ago #5358

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
If anyone has not seen it Rachel has hinted (in the guestbook) at the possible release of last yeears INDIGO2 show in London.
Apparently it was filmed and is excellent,PLEASE PLEASE release a.s.a.p.
sadly the proposed live CD does not look like happening,Steve not happy with recordings.
So who wants this DVD ?.
Come on Comeuppance its been too long since a LIVE DVD release,
we need a taster before november!!
:)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:possible DVD of indigo 2 show 12 years 3 months ago #5372

• cheri
I for one would LOVE to have the new DVD, especially since Jimbo, Stella, Kathy and I were THERE, front and center. It was a fabulous show. If there is any way to release it before Birmingham, I would certainly buy it!!

Cheri

Re:possible DVD of indigo 2 show 12 years 3 months ago #5374

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I don't enjoy watching "live"? DVDs. I wouldn't buy it. I hope that doesn't that make me a grouch? :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:possible DVD of indigo 2 show 12 years 3 months ago #5434

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
I was there and I would buy it. As a 'lapsed' follower, this was my reintroduction to the magic of Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel. I have since been catching up with post 70s albums and loving the poetry and music..... and that voice.... still does it for me! :kiss: I have tickets and hotel for Birmingham all booked and often visit this forum. Yes, good enough reasons to buy the DVD methinks.

Re:possible DVD of indigo 2 show 12 years 3 months ago #5436

• Mr Raffles
Wouldn't a DVD of the Birmingham show be a better idea? This is a 'one off' event with the complete Human Menagerie and Psychomodo albums being performed live with choir and orchestra backing. This surely has got to be captured on film and made available to the unlucky fans who are unable make the show for whatever reasons be it personal or simply the fact that it is now completely sold out.I do agree that it's time for another live package of some sort.Not just 'the hits' or a Festival style set-list but a broader range of Steve's work.The question of the Birmingham show being released as a DVD or Live CD is truly a no brainer!

Re:possible DVD of indigo 2 show 12 years 3 months ago #5438

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Both. Sorted!
  • Page: