& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: looking for memorabilia?

looking for memorabilia? 12 years 3 months ago #5377

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Anyone looking for rare stuff,vinyl,c.rebel programmes,cd's etc
had this list e-mailed today. some good collectables there for those who need them.

Good morning Jim

How are you?

I thought you might be interested in this 7" vinyl which has just come into stock:

STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) (1975 UK 2-track 7" vinyl single also featuring Another Journey, with intact 4-prong push-out centre EMI2263) 6.99 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=334541

If you would like to order a copy of this then please use the link which will take you directly to the item on our website. If you have any problems ordering or need any more information, please contact me by email or phone.

Here are a few other recent additions

STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL Mr Raffles [Man It Was Mean] (1975 UK 7" vinyl single including Sebastian on the b-side, housed in a paper sleeve EMI2299) 6.99 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=334543

VARIOUS Garden Party VIII (Rare original UK 12-page concert programme for the show at the Crystal Palace Bowl on the 7th June 1975 which featured Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel, Steeleye Span, Jack Bruce, Billy Cobham, John Cale and Mick Taylor with pages dedicated to the performers. Apart from some signs of age on the cover this programme is in excellent condition) 35.00 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=561664

STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL Timeless Flight (1976 UK EMI label 8-track vinyl LP, housed in a gatefold picture sleeve with lyrics printed inside, complete with the original picture inner EMA775) 6.99 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=341277

COCKNEY REBEL Sebastian (1973 UK 7" vinyl single with intact four prong centre, also including Rock And Roll Parade, EMI company die cut paper sleeve EMI2051) 8.00 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=555071

STEVE HARLEY Freedom's Prisoner (1979 UK 'A' label demonstration vinyl 7" for the single release, with intact original four prong centre, also featuring One More Time, retail issue picture sleeve EMI2994) 15.00 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=554750

STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL The Last Goodbye (2006 UK limited edition 2-track 7" vinyl single; includes an exclusive live recording of 'Understand', picture sleeve)**Limited to 1000 Copies Worldwide** 6.99 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=350212

COCKNEY REBEL The Psychomodo (2009 Japanese exclusive limited edition 11-track CD album, originally released in 1974, includes 2 bonus tracks, presented in mini LP-style card picture sleeve with Japanese lyric sheet, replica lyricinsert + obi strip) 34.99 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=462173

COCKNEY REBEL The Human Menagerie (2009 Japanese exclusive limited edition 10-track CD album, originally released in 1973, includes the bonus tracks Judy Teen and Rock And Roll Parade, presented in a gatefold mini LP-style card picture sleeve complete with mini-inner sleeve, Japanese lyric sheet + obi strip) 34.99 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=462171

COCKNEY REBEL Love's A Prima Donna (1976 UK 9-track vinyl LP, complete with lyric inner, picture sleeve. The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear & the vinyl is flawless EMC3156) 6.00 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=382162

STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL Here Comes The Sun (1976 UK EMI 2-track 7" vinyl single with intact four prong push-out centre, also including Lay Me Down, company die-cut paper sleeve EMI2505) 6.99 UKP
eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=493493

Kind Regards

Cathryn Draper
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Web: eil.com
Direct line: +44 (0)1474-815010
Esprit House, Railway Sidings, Meopham, Kent DA13 0YS, UK
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.