Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sold-Out!

Re:Sold-Out! 12 years 3 months ago #5394

• Mr Raffles
Normally when shows are sold out extra one's are put on to cope with the demand for tickets.More proof that Steve HAS to do a mini Menagerie/Psychomodo tour with or without the support of the choir and the orchestra.We'll settle for brilliant rather than sublime!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Sold-Out! 12 years 3 months ago #5396

• mike o
I would be interested to know, after seeing the Ad, how many people got in touch with the box office, only to be told the concert was sold out? could you not have waited a day or two ? It takes a lot of planning to go to gig, before actually phoning for tickets, only to be told there's none left :(

Re:Sold-Out! 12 years 3 months ago #5397

• jollyroger
It takes a lot of planning to book an ad in a national paper. Not done overnight - they may have sent artwork 10 days previousy. Even longer than that... That's my take. Some of you are dedicated fans but know little or nothing of how the music business/advertising world works - with all due respect.
Reg

Re:Sold-Out! 12 years 3 months ago #5398

• jollyroger
Mike O - wouldn't the artist's people want to get as many peoplea as possible to contact the website and the box office, it would hav cost a lot of money, that ad. You obviously don't rumn a company or or work for yourself...

Re:Sold-Out! 12 years 3 months ago #5399

• Pete B
  • Hope n Psyche...Open Brainy...
Like a sparrow with a broken wing....
It was summer or maybe spring !

Re:Sold-Out! 12 years 3 months ago #5400

• Mr Raffles
Why run the ad so close to it being a sell out? Still don't really undersand this concept.Non regular Harley fans unaware that the concert is taking place,see the ad,show a bit of interest in attending, only to find out there are no tickets left. That's why i made the point about if a venue 'sells out' surely additional dates should be considered.
  • Page: